This is one of the quotes I received in my email the other morning. I love this quote.
As I pondered this quote, I realized that although my life didn't turn out the way I had hoped at this point (I thought I would be married with at least one child, not single...), I have been truly blessed. I received an invitation to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional with some friends who had an extra ticket to be in the Conference Center in Salt Lake. These are friends who I would have never known if my life had gone the way I hoped it would have. I also have a friend in my ward who has similar goals in life (i.e. running a marathon). We are going to start running in January and train for a 5k first, then a half-marathon and then we will do a full marathon. I am excited and it will help both of us since we will have someone to do it with. Some things are just better with friends. Although my life didn't turn out like I thought it would, I have had some great company and I look forward to making new friends in my future adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment